We are looking to appoint 2 TAs to work across the primary age range .
Position1: 27.5 hrs daily & 5 hours lunchtime supervision
Position 2: 16.25 hrs daily and 5 hours lunchtime supervision
The posts are for term time only.
Closing Date for Applications: Sunday 26th June - Midnight
Interview Date: Friday 1st July
The successful candidates must have:
- The ability to work dynamically as a team across a year group supporting groups and 1:1 with pupils.
- A creative, fun and engaging approach to learning.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work flexibly and proactively within a
rewarding but busy context.
- Good communication skills and an ability to use own initiative
- Successful and strong behaviour management skills (following the principles of
the school Behaviour Policy closely) encompassing the principles of TIS and an
empathetic approach to meeting children’s needs.
- The ability to nurture and a commitment to Inclusion
The roles will entail:
Working with a range of pupils in class and pupils with additional needs across the working day.
Supporting children with achieving academic progress and their SEMH development.
The role will also entail flexible working within the team and across the school day.
We can offer you:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Support and training package developing your practice and supporting your well being.
- The opportunity to work in a successful Stand Alone Academy with extensive grounds used to support Outdoor Learning
- An opportunity to develop professionally.
- A supportive, friendly team who enjoy working at ABB
Our Headteacher says:
“As headteacher, what I love most about Archbishop Benson is that we are a genuine “school family”. Everyone matters. It fills me with pride & gratitude that staff place the children first and are always ready to go the extra mile. We embrace our school motto, “Fun & learning, hand in hand”, and we live it out every day. I feel very blessed to be part of such a special team.”
Our staff say:
“The children are happy learners, brimming with enthusiasm and I thoroughly enjoy building their confidence and achievements across the curriculum. Teachers and TA’s work closely together to achieve the best outcomes for the children and I feel a genuinely valued member of our team.”
"Being at ABB has allowed me work in a wonderful place where the staff are like family and the children provide unique moments of joy each and every day. Watching them progress in a fun-filled environment is a pleasure to a part of."
Archbishop Benson C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.