KS2 Class Teacher
Required for Monday 8th March (or as near to this date as possible)
Grade: up to MPS4 (depending on experience). NQTs are welcome to apply.
The Governors of Archbishop Benson CE Primary School ( a stand alone academy) are seeking to appoint one full time KS2 classteacher on a permanent contract. The post could be in any KS2 year group in the school depending on experience.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
• Will be proactive in contributing to our ethos as a Church of England school
• Is a highly motivated and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with strong class management skills
• Has excellent subject knowledge and can deliver and model the KS2 curriculum creatively & cross-curricularly
• Can offer areas of expertise, linked to the School Improvement Plan, that can further enhance the school
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Is able to create and deliver well-differentiated lessons for all pupils
• Is able to motivate and challenge young learners, securing good outcomes
• Is a team member with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Has a commitment to forming excellent relationships with parents/carers
• Is fully committed to the principles of inclusion and can demonstrate good practice of this
In return we will offer:
- A friendly and enjoyable working environment
- A strong commitment to your continued professional development
- Enthusiastic and wonderful children who are eager to learn
- Supportive staff, parents and Governors
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.
To apply for this position:
Please complete a county council application form detailing your skills and experience and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 22nd February.