Children are entitled to Free School Meals if their parents, carers or guardians receive any of the following:
- Income support
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Guarantee pension credit
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit, and an annual income lower than the limit set by the Government
- Working Tax Credit Run On because you have ceased work or reduced your working hours to less than 16 per week
- Contact Cornwall Revenues & Benefits Service on 01872 323298, Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm
- Visit a One Stop Centre the nearest one to school is in Truro: Carrick House, Pydar Street, Truro, TR1 1EB
- Visit your local housing office
- Call HMRC Tax Credit helpline (0845 300 3900) or visit their website; or
- Contact Turn2Us - a charitable service that helps people access the money available to them through welfare benefits, grants and other help.
If you've any general questions about free school meals, please ask us at the Office (or send an email).