We always encourage parental feedback as it gives us a very valuable additional perspective on our provision & helps us to identify purposeful areas for development for the following year. Positive feedback is wonderfully affirming and encouraging for staff and governors to receive. We do recognise that some parents may not be wholly happy with all aspects of the school this year and we genuinely welcome constructive feedback too.
We are very grateful to all the parents who complete the end-of-year parental surveys as well as those parents who attend our termly Parents’ Forums We always collate your feedback to be able to share some summary documents with you.
- 2016 – 2017 Parental Feedback cover letter
- The Comparative Pupil Survey Analysis document shows an overview of your feedback for the last 3 years. We are delighted that you feel so positive about so many aspects of school life. We are pleased with the high percentages for those statements in italics as these were areas that we focused on especially last year. We are grateful to you for indicating those areas where you would like us to do better and we have already incorporated this feedback into our 2017 – 2018 School Improvement & Development Plans . We will keep you updated & engaged via the newsletter and our Parents Forums
- Our Summary of YR Parental Entry Survey provides us with valuable information on how our Reception parents view the school at the end of their child’s first year at Archbishop Benson School
- Our Summary Y6 Parental Exit Survey provides us with valuable information on how our Year 6 parents view the school at the end of their child’s time at Archbishop Benson School
- Our You Said, We Did feedback grid provides you with some detail on how we have proactively responded to feedback from you in 2016 - 2017. We hope that you find this informative.